RIPAds Online Community

Welcome to RIPAds Forums, a place to talk, share, and learn.

By BillyV
Hi I commented on your youtube site.....I have a membership site on wix. Wix's membership app does not allow you to set up paid memberships. The workaround is to use a paypal button, but then you have to manually approve accounts.

The reason you have to manually approve accounts is that Wix's pop-up box for members includes both a log-in option and a sign-up option. So if you don't manually approve accounts, you have people creating accounts without paying. If wix would create a separate box for log-in and and another box for sign-up, it would resolve the issue. But they aren't very customer friendly.

I am tired of manually approving accounts every day. I am looking for someone who can somehow create a way to have a separate option for log-in and sign-up. you can view the current setup by going to my website at www.coachingportfolio.com and clicking on the "login" tab.
By ripads
BillyV wrote:Hi I commented on your youtube site.....I have a membership site on wix. Wix's membership app does not allow you to set up paid memberships. The workaround is to use a paypal button, but then you have to manually approve accounts.

The reason you have to manually approve accounts is that Wix's pop-up box for members includes both a log-in option and a sign-up option. So if you don't manually approve accounts, you have people creating accounts without paying. If wix would create a separate box for log-in and and another box for sign-up, it would resolve the issue. But they aren't very customer friendly.

I am tired of manually approving accounts every day. I am looking for someone who can somehow create a way to have a separate option for log-in and sign-up. you can view the current setup by going to my website at http://www.coachingportfolio.com and clicking on the "login" tab.

You said that you have a membership site on wix. If you want a hack, the first that you need to do is that you'll have to shift your site from wix to some other web-hosting service. Are you willing to do that?
By BillyV
Yes, I have done that with all my other websites on wix, using our ad ripper. I just haven't done it with my membership sites because I was afraid it would interfere with the membership app.
By ripads
BillyV wrote:Yes, I have done that with all my other websites on wix, using our ad ripper. I just haven't done it with my membership sites because I was afraid it would interfere with the membership app.

Tell me how much are you paying for the membership? Because the thing that you want to achieve needs some coding for which you'll have to hire a coder. I can help you with it but you need to tell me your budget or tell me how much you pay for it so that I can give you the price.

REMOVE ADS FOREVER